Career Level Non-Executive
Experience 2 Years
- To execute daily Warehouse activities in assigned section.
- To ensure on time and accurate receive, transfer, distribution of goods to customer.
- Manage incoming & outgoing stocks in warehouse.
- Handle upload & offload shipment.
- Manage storage of stocks in warehouse accordingly to procedure stipulated and quantity is as per recorded in the system all time.
- Assisting in stock count and ensure discrepancy is reported.
- Support other general warehouse activities.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and housekeeping in the warehouse.
- Male below 50 years old
- Possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, Higher Secondary/STPM.
- Required skill(s): warehouse and inventory control.
- Able to drive forklift
- Experience in warehouse management system will be of an added advantage.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Mandarin is an advantage