Career Level Non-Executive
- Work and communicate effectively with co-workers and management.
- Arrive for your shift on time.
- Respond to questions, concerns, and complaints from customers, vendors, or clients.
- Conduct administrative duties and errands as required.
- Escalate any problems or complaints to the relevant supervisor or manager.
- Prioritize important tasks and manage your time effectively.
- Man and operate equipment relative to your role.
- Maintain professionalism and a positive attitude.
- Below 50 years old
- High school with relevant experience.
- Further training may be required.
- Friendly, reliable, and punctual.
- Strong communication skills.
- Physically fit and able to work on your feet for long periods.
- Ability to work irregular hours (day and night shifts).
- Enjoy working with people.
- Mandarin is an advantage