Career Level Officer-Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Develop new business for the company through approaching new business customers with a potential key focus
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Securing new potential customers.
- Following up on sales leads handed over by your HOD / Management.
- Maintain all accounts and new business approaches and outcomes.
- Taking continuous care of certain existing customers as specified in our customers’ listing.
- Doing ‘Follow-up’ on customers’ orders that have not been assigned to a customer service staff.
- Fixing appointments to meet new potential customers.
- Working out the necessary quotations and following up on them.
- Build strategic relationships with key contacts within customer organizations to understand opportunities for creating value.
- Reporting the outcome of daily sales efforts to your HOD / Management on a regular basis.
- Assisting accounts in monitoring the credit line and obtaining payment from your overdue customers.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly quotas for sales and future business prospects.
- To work on service level improvements.
- To undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions, and related duties specified by the Management as and when required.
- Female below 35 years old
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field
- Good command in English & Bahasa Melayu (both written and oral)
- International appearance & pleasant personality
- At least 1-2 year of working experience in freight forwarding.
- Mandarin is an advantage