Career Level Non-Executive
Experience 2 Years
• Coordinating sales team by managing schedules and communicating relevant information.
• Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
• Handling the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
• Informing sales teams of unforeseen delays or problems.
• Monitoring sales team’s progress, identifying shortcomings and proposing improvements.
• Assisting in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
• Maintaining filing systems to maintain sales records, preparing reports, and providing financial/HR information to the relevant departments.
• Training sales team and ensuring team follows SOPs.
• Managing budgets for expenses like incentives, marketing, and travel.
• Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
• Performing other duties as deemed necessary by the immediate superior from time to time.
• At least a Diploma in Business Administration, Sales Management or equivalent.
• At least 2 years related working experience
• Similar experience in online trading or a manufacturing environment are preferred.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good command of English, both spoken and written as the role requires dealing with English speaking stakeholders.
• Knowledge of Mandarin languages would be an added advantage.
• Organized, flexible and adaptive to changes, quick to learn, and proactive.