Career Level Non-Executive
Experience 2 Years
- Organize and schedule appointment and meetings.
- Professionally handle incoming inquiries from customers on client products and services.
- To ensure customer requests, inquiries and complaints are well attended and responded in timely manner.
- Deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers through our communication channels (Phone, Email, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Live Chat etc).
- Attend to customer service failures and complaints promptly and efficiently.
- Resolves service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters and forms.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, invoices and requests.
- Develop and maintain a filling system.
- Take accurate minutes of meetings.
- Other administration work assigned from time to time by Manager or Superior.
- Data entry, data aggregation, research, report building, and other tasks.
- Provide assistance and support to your colleagues and other teams whenever it is needed.
- Responsible for office equipment for proper usage, maintenance or breakdown etc.
- Female below 35 years
- Minimum SPM
- 1 year related experience is an advantage