Career Level Non-Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Quality management and improvement of in-progress and end products in accordance to specification independently.
- Service recovery on defects, servicing and repairs on manufacturing defects during warranty period.
- Safety and Security control in production floor in accordance to 5S standard.
- Overseeing the MCP and adhoc servicing and ability to provide accurate information to customer.
- Communicate and update effectively with Salesperson and Sales managers on the production progress and delivering time.
- Attend to non-conformity matters and effectively resolving the issues like material and stock availability, etc.
- Able to handle emergency and urgent assignment effectively and independently like requesting for replacement truck, etc.
- Additional tasks assigned by the management.
- Travelling whenever necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): solidwork & autocad
- Preferably from aircon/HVAC background