Career Level Non-Executive
Experience 3 Years
- Responsible for constructing, altering, repairing, or modifying curtain for customers based on their specifications, needs, and preferences.
- Take curtain measurement, assist in fabric selection, and arrange fittings to determine whether additional adjustments are needed.
- Alters garment and joins parts, using needle and thread or sewing machine, to form finished garment.
- Presses garment, using hand iron or pressing machine.
- Male or female below 50 years old
- Possess minimum 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field or proven work experience in Tailoring
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.