Career Level Non-Executive
Experience 2 Years
- Meet and greet customers, and attend to them promptly on their orders and request ~ doing suggestive selling and complimentary closing.
- Attend to mis-en-plus as directed on a daily routine, Assist in monitoring the management of glassware and crockery to minimize breakages and losses.
- Work closely with the Supervisor and the team closely to ensure full compliance of the Standard Operating Procedures, the QSC exercise is conducted in accordance to the period defined, and working with the outlet team to ensure the corrective actions are completed within the set deadline, and seeking the Café Manager’s assistance when required.
- Female below 30 years old
- Candidate minimum qualification:SPM/”O” Level, any field.
- At least 2 years working experience in the related field
- Preferably specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Mandarin is an advantage