Career Level Non-Executive
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
- Learning about food preparation, and presentation techniques
- Learn kitchen operations from food preparation to final production.
- Participate in food preparation in accordance with daily operations.
- Able to interpret and learn from food recipes
- Ensure all dishes are cooked well accordingly and presented in nice way
- Comply with the laws and regulation of Ministry of Health Malaysia
- Accomplish any relevant tasks assigned by superior
- Keep track of stock and ensure all goods are stored properly
- Check purchased goods expiry and usefulness
- Ensure hygiene of food and kitchen at all times
- Properly handle and maintain all equipment.
- Male below 35 years old
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in the field.
- Ability to multitask, planning and work under pressure to meet targets.
- Good communication skills and organization skills.
- Good common of language like English & B. Malaysia.
- Able to work 6 days (Monday to Saturday) and support the operation after working hours/working days.
- Mandarin is an advantage