Career Level Non-Executive
Experience 2 Years
Job Scope as Cabling Technician:
1. Support customer for CCTV, Alarm, Door access, IP networking and other related systems.
2. To carry out new installation cabling works IP CAT6 or analogue or retrofit troubleshooting works. Must be able to carry out cable pulling using PVC pipe cable trunking. Knowledge or experience with GI pipe bending is advantageous.
3. Hacking drilling works to install concealed cabling.
4. CCTV alarm system installation, camera view tuning and configuration of alarm sensors. Wiring of alarm panel and setup of POE switch, NVR DVR etc.
5. Magnetic door access installation for glass door, fire door etc.
6. Interacting with customer in answering technical questions and resolving customer issues.
7. Assist engineering team with troubleshooting works and work closely on further development and planning.
8. Carry out data analysis and accuracy checks when necessary
9. To provide technical support and ensuring the network infrastructure is well integrated, properly configured, tested, secured and available for service on time.
10. To identify problem and issues technical processes etc. encountered and highlight to Team Lead Manager
Require: related cabling working experiences will be priority
Shortlisted candidate will be invite for interview
Working Hour: Mon-Fri: 9am-6:30pm Sat: 9am-1:30pm
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: RM1,800.00 – RM3,000.00 per month
– Opportunities for promotion
– Professional development
– Day shift
– 13th month salary
– Attendance bonus
– Overtime pay
– Performance bonus
– Yearly bonus
All employees and customers are required to wear a mask, common surfaces are sanitized regularly, all employees is required fully vaccinated.