Career Level Non-Executive
Experience 3 Years
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing vouchers, and updating ledgers, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Female below 50 years old
- Possess the relevant accounting qualification or currently pursuing professional accounting examination
- Manage to handle full set accounts are an advantage to applicants.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Proficiency with computers and accounting software are an advantage to applicants.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
- Can converse in Mandarin